Audio book: A Hundred Kisses by Jean M. Grant
Today I’m pleased to have fellow The Wild Rose Press author Jean M. Grant on the blog showcasing her spectacular new audiobook of A Hundred Kisses. This looks like a serious page turner, y’all. Check out this exciting sample clip from the audiobook!
Two wedding nights. Two dead husbands.
Deirdre MacCoinneach wishes to understand her unusual ability to sense others’ lifeblood energies…and vows to discover if her gift killed the men she married. Her father’s search for a new and unsuspecting suitor for Deirdre becomes complicated when rumors of witchcraft abound.
Under the façade of a trader, Alasdair Montgomerie travels to Uist with pivotal information for a Claimant seeking the Scottish throne. A ruthless baron hunts him and a dark past haunts him, leaving little room for alliances with a Highland laird or his tempting daughter.
Awestruck when she realizes that her unlikely travel companion is the man from her visions, a man whose thickly veiled emotions are buried beneath his burning lifeblood, Deirdre wonders if he, too, will die in her bed if she follows her father’s orders. Amidst magic, superstition, and ghosts of the past, Alasdair and Deirdre find themselves falling together in a web of secrets and the curse of a hundred kisses…
Guest Post: Scottish Trivia!
- Which of these is not a name of a Scottish isle?
- A Hundred Kisses takes place at this famous castle.
- Eilean Donan
- It’s the year 1296. Who’s the king of England?
- Henry V
- Edward I
- Richard II
- Edward III
- Somebody with a number after their name. Pass the Whisky!
- All of the following are in Haggis except:
- Sheep liver
- Sheep heart
- It’s all encased in sheep stomach
- All of these are parts of haggis
- True or False – Men wore kilts in 13th century Scotland
- MacCoinneach is the precursor name of what Scottish clan name?
- Uhh, something that starts with Mac?
- Bannocks are:
- Decorations hanging on walls in castles
- Oat cakes
- A type of medieval drum
- Special pants that men wore in 13th century Scotland
- Sheep balls
- In A Hundred Kisses, Deirdre’s ability to sense lifebloods stems from which of the four elements?
Answers: 1 – c, 2 – b, 3 – b, 4 – f, 5 – false, 6 – b, 7 – b, 8 – d
iTunes: A Hundred Kisses (Unabridged)
Jean’s background is in science and she draws from her interests in history, nature, and her family for inspiration. She writes historical and contemporary romances and women’s fiction. She also writes articles for family-oriented travel magazines. A Hundred Kisses is her first published novel. On the front for publication in early 2019: the prequel (A Hundred Breaths), a contemporary women’s fiction, and a contemporary romance novella. She’s also writing the third book in the “hundred” trilogy.
Social Media links: