Phew. That’s a lot of “News”, no? 🙂
How are you, Romance readers? Ready to dive into an all-consuming, steamy read? Well, all righty then. Let’s do this.
First things first – When You Close Your Eyes is now under contract with New York publisher The Wild Rose Press! TWRP has been around for a long time, and they have some NYT and USA Today best sellers, as well as top notch editing. I’m so pleased and happy to have Lark and Niall’s story cradled safely in their arms. I should have a release date very soon. It should happen quickly, since this will be mostly a re-release. If you are on my ARC Team, hang tight and I’ll get your ARC to you as soon as I have it. You guys rock!
For those curious, here is my upcoming release schedule for all the books, if you want to follow along, purchase them, and leave reviews as they come out. Any help spreading the word on these novels and novellas would be very much appreciated, ladies!
- Flip the Beat is scheduled for release July 10th with Boroughs Publishing. I’ll be sure to post the buy links, so you can purchase your copy! It will be available in paperback as well as digital. And yes, I will be doing in-person signing events in Utah! Stay tuned for more information.
- When You Close Your Eyes should release with The Wild Rose Press sometime this summer or early fall. Publish date TBA.
- The Romancing the Seas series will release on the following dates (please note, a boxed set and paperback of the series will release a few months after the last book comes out):
- Book 1- The Hotter They Come, September 11th
- Book 2- The Harder They Fall, November 20th
- Book 3- The Longer They Last, January 8th
Well, darnie darn darn, since production was paused for When You Close Your Eyes until recently with the fresh, new contract, looks like I’m going to have to do a new Amazon gift card giveaway. I know, I know, the travesty. 😉
This particular giveaway runs until August 1st in line with the release for Flip the Beat, guys! 1st prize – $25.00 Amazon gift card, 2nd-4th prizes- autographed copies of Flip the Beat with swag! Get in there, Romance Readers, and help me spread the word on Evan and Molly’s fun, schmexy story!